It's still cold outside, and there may be more rain this time of year. However, when the morning light starts shining in, you may discover some neglected interior windows.
This is a great time to tidy up kitchen windows, living room windows and dusty valances, mini-blinds, and drapery.
- Start by dusting the blinds
- Wipe down the kitchen blinds with a damp cloth. being indoors and regular cooking may have splattered on both the windows and blinds.
- Vacuum out the cobwebs on the window sills.
- Dust the windowsills and moisturize them with a wood polish. In some cases a lemon oil may be needed of very dry wood.
- Get out the Dust Buster and vacuum cobwebs off the curtains or valances.
- Take fabrics to the cleaners now that the holidays are over.
- Lastly, get out the windex or vinegar cleaner and wash the windows.
These steps will ensure a clean inside and sun shiny windows once the sun does come out to play again!
View all recipes ...
Renuzit Crystal Elements
Pretty and Functional. Great smelling glassy rocks that can be used to decorate your home. What a great idea!
View all products ...
View all ideas ...